Christmas Special Chocolate Cake.
You can make Christmas Special Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Special Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chocolate essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate Brown colour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare 50 gm of Butter.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of Chocolate ganache.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of Sugar water syrup.
- It’s as needed of Dry powder food colours needed just enough to colour roses.
Christmas Special Chocolate Cake step by step
- Sieve the maida, sugar, soda, baking powder, milk powder and cocoa powder, now mix well..
- Take a bowl, put all liquid ingredients, milk, vanilla, chocolate essence, colour, curd, butter and mix all..
- Put all dry ingredients in liquid. Fold it gently..
- Grease & dust the cake tin. Pour the batter and put into pre heated oven & bake at 150 degree for 50 minutes..
- Now take out of the oven and cool it and cut cake in three layers..
- Put some sugarwater syrup and chocolate whipped cream one by one on each layer..
- Top layer cover it nicely with ganache all over.
- Make Flower's and leaves on top of ganache, serve decorated.