*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form! So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. My new favorite way to eat a chocolate chip cookie!
And yes, it's worth the wait. The reason this whole cookie cake came up in the first place was because Ava doesn't like traditional birthday cake. An easy to make and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake that's perfect for any occasion. You can have *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Optional Frosting.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- You need 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Indulgent chocolate chip cookie cake is soft and rich in the center, chewy on the edges, studded with chocolate chips, and decorated with chocolate buttercream. This fun dessert comes together quickly- skip the cookie dough chilling and rolling into individual cookie dough balls. Get a glass of milk and sit down to eat this chocolate chip cookie cake that features real milk chocolate chips. I made this for a "Happy First Day of School" treat.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
It was easy to make and turned out great! I kept the leftovers for snack bars. I am overall very pleased with the taste. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients!