Whole Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake.
You can have Whole Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sunflower Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It’s 2 cups of Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare as needed of Mix dry fruits Chopped Almonds, Walnuts, Cashew Nuts, Dates.
- It’s of Raisins as required.
Whole Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake step by step
- In a mixing bowl take jaggery. Add oil and curd to it. Whisk well till jaggery melts..
- Then sieve together wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt. Add this to jaggery mixture. Mix all ingredients well and add 1/2 cup of water. Mix well. Add more water if required to get thick consistency batter..
- Then add dry fruits and give it a good mix. Transfer this batter to greased tin. Bake for around 25 to 30 mins at 180 degrees celsius. Time and temperature may vary according to the oven you are using..
- Allow it to cool down completely, unmould and cut into thick slices. Healthy delicious Whole Wheat Flour Jaggery Cake is ready to serve..
recipe by Jagruti Manish (Dalwadi) Shah @cookpad