Yogurt dessert with a delicious topping. Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl. Even more delicious than cracking the caramelized sugar top with the back of your spoon. Yogurt, with its good-for-you probiotics and fill-you-up protein, is often recommended as a healthy Even though you might be used to crumbling some granola into it or topping it off with fresh berries for We love anything pink, including this gorgeous cake, which we think would be delicious with an.
This yummy yogurt dessert recipe is chocked full of antioxidants. Guilt-free, it can also be used as a snack or meal replacement. Finally, top with a few sprinkles of sunflower seeds, or you can mix the seeds right into the yogurt. You can cook Yogurt dessert with a delicious topping using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt dessert with a delicious topping
- Prepare 350 grams of Water.
- You need 200 grams of Sugar.
- You need 300 grams of Yogurt (3 servings).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 4 of Lemon Peels.
- It’s 3 of Orange Peels.
- You need 5 pieces of dried Figs (sliced).
- It’s 5 pieces of dried Apricots (sliced).
Feel free to get creative by replacing sunflower seeds with walnuts (high. Yogurt desserts can be easy and healthful enough for everyday family dinners and kids' after-school treats, or elegant enough for company. Drained yogurt not only feels more like dessert than regular yogurt, but it also invites you to compose rather than simply serve in a bowl with a spoon. Yogurt, with its good-for-you probiotics and fill-you-up protein, is often recommended as a healthy breakfast or snack.
Yogurt dessert with a delicious topping step by step
- In a small sauce pan add water, and sugar, boil on medium to high heat..
- When the water and sugar start to boil add in the Cinnamon stick, Vanilla extract, Lemon and Orange peels..
- Add in the dried fruits and boil for 1/2 hour and until sugar and water have thicken. Top your favorite plain yogurt with this topping. You can use any type of dried fruit you like eating, I used figs and apricots because that’s what I had in my pantry. 🙂 Kali Orexi!!.
Although you need to keep an eye on the amount of sugar This pie recipe takes a Southern favorite and makes it lighter with a grain-free pie crust and Greek yogurt custard filling. These yogurt desserts are here to satisfy your sweet tooth without a ton of fat or calories. Tart grapefruit and lime are balanced with a bit of honey in this cool and easy parfait. These Greek yogurt chocolate chip cookies are perfect – deliciously soft and chewy. This coffee cake is made with Greek yogurt and has a cinnamon streusel filling and topping.