Eggless Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe.
You can make Eggless Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe
- It’s 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour / Maida.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Salted butter, melted and cooled.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Natural vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoons of Rainbow sprinkles.
Eggless Funfetti Mug Cake Recipe instructions
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and baking powder until thoroughly, completely combined, with no streaks of any ingredients remaining..
- Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla extract until batter is smooth. Quickly stir in 1 tablespoon of sprinkles..
- Pour batter into microwave-safe mug or bowl with straight sides. Top with remaining 1 teaspoon sprinkles..
- Microwave on high for 1 and 1/2 minutes (give or take 30 seconds depending on the strength of your microwave), or until cake is done to your liking..
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving..
- Serve with choice of your icecream or plain mug cake..