Easter Crispy Cakes.
You can have Easter Crispy Cakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easter Crispy Cakes
- It’s 60 g of butter.
- You need 3-5 tablespoons of golden syrup.
- It’s 100-200 g of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 90 g of breakfast flakes.
- It’s of Mini Easter eggs (to decorate).
Easter Crispy Cakes instructions
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl above a saucepan half filled with boiling water untill imp free and smooth..
- As in the butter and continue to stir..
- Once everything has melted, remove the chocolate from the heat, and mix in the golden syrup..
- Slowly fold in the breakfast flakes untill combined. Spoon into cupcake cases and leave in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes..
- After the flakes have hardened, but are still a bit sticky, place some Easter eggs on top and….
- Enjoy 👍.
recipe by Eibhlin @cookpad