Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake.
You can have Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake
- You need 100 gm of Maida.
- It’s 50 gm of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fresh Malai.
- It’s 80 gm of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 4-5 drops of Almond essence.
- You need 3 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Thandai Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Saunf Powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Chopped Mix Dry Fruits.
- You need 4 of Gulab Jamun.
- You need 2 tsp of Rabri.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Custard Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Rose Water.
- You need 4 of small Milk Barfi.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped Pistachu.
- Prepare 6-7 of Freshly Rose Patels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake instructions
- In a bowl add Butter, Malai and Sugar beat them with beater until become fluffy.
- Then add Vanilla essence, almond essence, curd, condensed milk, Rose water mix them properly.
- Then add Maida, Thandai Powder, Milk Barfi, cardamon powder, saunf powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, 2 tsp chopped dry fruits, Salt.
- Finally add Milk and make a smooth batter.
- Grease the cake tin and Put this batter, bake it atleast 40 minutes in 170 degree.
- In another pan add 1/4 cup Milk let them boil then add Vanilla Custard and make a thick batter.
- In another bowl take cream cheese, whipping cream, custard mixture, Rabri and whipped it well.
- Take a baked cake, let them cool.
- After cooling cut them in two layers.
- Apply the cream mixture in one layer also put some pieces of Gulab Jamun then put the second layer.
- Then covered the cake with remaining cream and decorate it with Gulab Jamun, Pistachu and Rose Patels.
- Now the Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake is Ready to serve.