Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free).
You can have Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free)
- You need 2 of +1/4th cup rolled Oats.
- You need 1 of +1/4th cup Quick Oats.
- You need 1 of +1/3rd cup Milk (Dairy or Non Dairy).
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of Soften Butter.
- It’s 3/4 of th Honey or Maple syrup.
- Prepare 50 of garams chopped Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts and Cashews).
- It’s 50 gms of Raisins and Apricot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 of +2 tbsp Flax seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped dates.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
Oats Cake (Gluten Free and sugar free) step by step
- For making gluten free oats cake measure all the ingredients accurately..
- Firstly in a mixing bowl Add Rolled oats and Quick Oats. Than add Nuts, seeds, dry fruits and dates and coat them well in Oats. Save few of nuts, seeds and dry fruits to decorate..
- Take 1 tbsp of Flax seeds and grind them to powder. Than mix this powdered Flax seeds to 3 tbsp of water and keep them aside for few minutes..
- Furthermore beat butter till it turns soft and fluffy. Than in another mixing bowl add Milk, honey, flax seed paste and lastly beated butter and combine all wet ingredients together. Butter will not combine completely with milk but that's fine it would however get mixed with dry ingredients..
- Now combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients gently with help of spatula. Let it sit for 10 minutes or until oats soaks milk completely..
- Line 8 inch tin with butter paper and add the batter into it. Top up with saved nuts, seeds and dry fruits. Gently press them into the batter..
- Bake the oats cake at 180°c for 30 minutes or until completely cooked. You can even bake it on medium gas flame in a large kadhai/pot layered with salt and ring to increase the height of tin for 40 minutes. Once the cake is baked let it cool on cooling rack for atleat 1/2 hour and unmold and serve..
recipe by Pranami Davda @cookpad