Strawberry pound cake. A delicious recipe bursting with fresh strawberries. What a lovely cake this is! If you are a fan of pound cakes and strawberries, then this one is.
Warm temperatures, ripe, sweet berries…it's my favorite time of. A delicious strawberry pound cake, perfectly dense, but so moist, with wonderful pops of fresh strawberries and a delicious strawberry glaze. This Strawberry Pound Cake is dense and moist, with wonderful pops of fresh strawberries and a delicious strawberry icing! You can cook Strawberry pound cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry pound cake
- It’s 200 grams of sugar(you can reduce if too sweet).
- Prepare 225 grams of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 250 grams of mashed strawberries.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 60 ml of milk.
- Prepare 175 grams of softened butter.
- You need of Strawberry flavor or rose I use both or any flavor you want in the cake.
Strawberry Pound Cake, with fresh strawberries and a beautiful white glaze, will be your perfect solution for the spring and summer dessert season. This beautiful cake is my husband's favorite. I add chopped pecans and strawberries to the batter and brush the cake right out of the oven with a sweet strawberry glaze. This easy strawberry cream cheese pound cake recipe has a ton of strawberry flavor, is a gorgeous vibrant pink, and is dense enough to use as wedding cake.
Strawberry pound cake step by step
- Cream your butter and sugar until light and fluffy(I like to use a dry milk to grind my sugar to enable it incorporate properly with my butter).
- On medium speed if using a stand mixer gradually add your eggs until mixture is smooth and well incorporated,add your flavours.
- Alternate between your flour and baking powder mixture with milk but make sure your mixture ends with flour..
- Finally using a spatula fold in your mashed strawberries and mix properly, turn into your already prepared baking tins or loaf pan and bake for 30-50 mins(I like to use the water bath method so the cake comes out moist and fluffy).
Traditionally a pound cake it named this because it's made with a pound of four. This Strawberry Pound Cake recipe is the best in-the-middle choice of spring and summer desserts – made with fresh strawberries and cream cheese frosting! Strawberry Pound Cake is filled with fresh strawberries and strawberry sauce and topped with a strawberry cream cheese frosting! Onto other smart choices: strawberry swirl pound cake! This stuff is pretty darn addicting, especially with the strawberry glaze — the flavor is pretty intense strawberry.