Apple AlmondsWalnuts Cake with my homemade Salted Caramel in the jars.
You can cook Apple AlmondsWalnuts Cake with my homemade Salted Caramel in the jars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Apple AlmondsWalnuts Cake with my homemade Salted Caramel in the jars
- Prepare 1 of Apple (Cut into Thin Slices).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter (Room Temperature).
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Almond Meal (Flour/Ground Almond).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Almond Slices (optional).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Walnuts (optional).
- You need 2 tbsps of Cake Flour.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt (if using unsalted butter).
Apple AlmondsWalnuts Cake with my homemade Salted Caramel in the jars step by step
- Prepare the baking pan by greasing with some butter & lining with the parchment paper & set aside for the time being… Also, sift well- all the Dry Ingredients together & keep aside in one bowl.
- In a mixing bowl: Take the measured butter & sugar & mix well with a hand/electric blender.
- Add in the egg & blend again- In between, scrape gently the sides of the bowl with a spatula and blend further until smooth & creamy texture’s formed, also add into it the vanilla essence, at this point.
- Now, add in the already sifted Dry Ingredients & mix everything gently with the very CUT & FOLD method, until well combined together but add that in batches & not everything in one go.
- Do not over-mix at any point & do it with gentle strokes…Now, pour in the batter in the already prepared baking pan & then, layer the same with the apple slices & put it in the preheated oven for the given time(aforementioned) or until the skewer checking test, comes out absolutely clean.
- We’re all set now…to dish out our freshly baked APPLE ALMONDS-WALNUTS CAKE after it’s completely cooled down-garnish…slice’em up & simply GRAB.
recipe by Anamika Banerjee @cookpad