THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs. This is a nice blend of ginger, bell pepper, onion, Thai curry paste, and coconut milk. They are full of your favourite Thai flavours like curry paste, fish sauce, ginger, basil, green onions and coconut milk. Heat a large skillet to medium high heat, add coconut oil.
While I did not have my noodles for an ultimate Thai Noodle Soup. Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and coconut for a pretty presentation. This recipe was a bored Sunday afternoon's entertainment. You can make THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- It’s 3 tbls of curry paste.
- Prepare of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbls of ginger minced.
I love to create new & different dishes. NOTE: You can get the Spice & Tea Exchange Thai Coconut Rub at www.spiceandtea.com. This recipe only includes ingredients that are paleo-compliant, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and nut-free. THEY FREEZE GREAT and last for months and months.
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs instructions
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
Then use for: Coconut rice, Beef Rendang, Mango Red Curry. Finely slice and add to South. When you don't have to make lunches every day and dinner every night, life. Creamy curry with a hint of lime! I love Thai curries – nothing like that coconut milk for a delicious creaminess that isn't too sweet.