Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars.
You can make Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- It’s 1 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 Cup of protein powder (preferably chocolate).
- You need 1/2 Cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of dates.
- Prepare 1 Cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- It’s of Almond milk (if mixture needs to stick together more).
- Prepare 1 Cup of sliced or crushed almonds.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of dark chocolate, small chunks.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- In a food processor, add oats, protein powder, cocoa, dates, peanut butter and honey. Blend until becomes firm paste.
- If mixture is too crumbly, add almond milk till firm.
- Once blended, spoon out into large bowl and fold in dark chocolate and almonds..
- Using a glass baking dish, spoon out mixture evenly and press flat with spatula. Let freeze for 20-30 mins..
- Cut into equal sized bars and store in air tight container in fridge.
recipe by FoodisanArt @cookpad