Chocolate banana walnut cake.
You can have Chocolate banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana walnut cake
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 3 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil/butter/ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2-4 tsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s as needed of Walnuts.
Chocolate banana walnut cake step by step
- Firstly sieve all the dry ingredients together..(wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda, powdered sugar,cocoa powder, cinnamon powder,salt and keep aside..
- Now blend bananas wdh oil and milk(add 1/2cup milk,).. blend it fine…
- Add this banana paste with the dry ingredients and mix well(batter should be lumps-free).
- Add choco syrup and mix,now add little by little milk to get a medium thick pouring consistency…add dry fruits and mix….
- Grease the tin wdh oil/ghee/butter..
- Add the batter in the greased tin and tap twice and sprinkle some more chopped walnuts on top..
- Bake it in oven or pressure cooker or kadhai….
- I made it in kadhai..Take a kadhai layer the bottom wdh a salt and keep a stand. place the tin and cover wdh a lid..cook on low flame..check after 40mins..wdh a toothpick..if it's not clear dein cook for more 10-12mins..and check again wdh the same process,if the toothpick is clear..switch off the flame and and remove the tin and keep aside for cooling….
- Serve the chocolate banana walnut cake in slices and enjoy….
recipe by Madhavi Rao @cookpad