Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake.
You can make Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake
- It’s 150 gm of Amul dark chocolate bar.
- It’s 30 of Marie biscuits or digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 2/3 cup+1 tbsp of Butter melted.
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 3 cups of Puck whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake instructions
- Powder the biscuits finely either manually or using a food processor. Add in melted butter and mix well. Press it down firmly onto a 20" springform pan with the back of a glass. This forms the base of the mousse cake. Allow it to chill in the refrigerator to set well..
- Meanwhile beat whipping cream with vanilla essence until it forms soft peaks. Fold in powdered sugar as desired. Chill it until you melt the chocolate for the mousse..
- Melt chocolate with some butter in a microwave or using a double boiler method whichever suits you well. Let it cool down a bit and then slowly fold in the chilled cream..
- Pour this onto the biscuit base in the pan and smoothen out. Refrigerate overnight for the best results. Since it is a no bake recipe, 8 hours mentioned here is the chilling time..
- Cut into triangles and serve it super chilled the next day and see it disappearing within no time at all..
recipe by Zeenath Muhammad Amaanullah @cookpad