Trojan-Horse Almost-Turkey Burgers.
You can have Trojan-Horse Almost-Turkey Burgers using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Trojan-Horse Almost-Turkey Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of herbs de provence.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of favorite melting cheese (I use American or Gruyere).
- It’s 8 of Burger Buns.
- It’s of Burger fixings.
Trojan-Horse Almost-Turkey Burgers step by step
- First make a small (about 4-6 inches), thin (about 1/4 inch) beef patty. Put a couple of slices of cheddar cheese on top. This is half of your beef core..
- Cover the cheese with another small, thin layer of beef. Form this into a patty..
- Cover this patty on all side with ground turkey..
- Season with soy sauce, worcestershire, herbs de provence, salt and pepper. Heat a pan over medium high heat..
- Cover the pan with a bowl or grill cover and allow to cook for about 3 minutes..
- Flip and repeat the process on the other side but only for two minutes..
- Throw you're favorite cheese on top, cover and cook for one more minute..
- Serve on a bun with all the regular burger fixings..