Vegan Banana Cake. I absolutely adore banana bread already. Vegan Banana Bread I see you and love you, but now you need to move over and make room for Vegan Banana Cake. This recipe is for those times when you want your baking to be a little more.
One can add raisins or chopped nuts for extra flavor and variation. It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet. This is the best vegan banana cake recipe I've ever had. You can make Vegan Banana Cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Cake
- You need 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of dehydrated banana chips.
- You need 1 handful of Walnuts (optional).
- You need 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar or 5 tablespoons of Agave.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of vegan olive oil spread (can sub for olive oil but it's a heavier cake).
- It’s 3 of flax seed eggs (3 tablespoons of flax seed mixed with water).
- It’s 1/2 cup of oat milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1.2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
It's soft, tender, and full of rich banana flavor in every bite. This Vegan Banana Cake (or Vegan Banana Bread) is the best banana cake you will ever have. It's soft and flavourful with delicious banana flavour and. This one with Banana & Carrots – and an amazing cashew creme on top!
Vegan Banana Cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 220c. Peel and mash the bananas. In a separate bowl cream the sugar and olive oil spread. Make the flax eggs by combining the flax with enough water to make a runny paste. Set aside and this with thicken..
- Combine the flour and baking powder spices and the banana with the flax egg. Mix every thing together and slowly add the oat milk to make a fairly think batter. Add a little more flour you feel the mixture is too wet. Add the nuts if you are using..
- Transfer the cake mix to a non-stick tin and bake for around 20 minutes. The cake should be golden on top and slightly bouncy but firm. You can check with a cocktail stick and if it comes out clean the cake is cooked. Cook for longer if needed. You are not using any ingredients that you can't eat raw, but you you want it to be cooked through. Decorate with dehydrated banana (you can use date paste or nut butter to stick them on)..
recipe by Nourish @cookpad
This deliciously moist vegan banana cake recipe is so good no one will guess it is 'free-from'! No weird ingredients – find everything in your local supermarket. Hands up if you're secretly delighted. The perfect any-day cake that can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert or even breakfast! Deliciously moist and so easy to make in just one bowl with simple pantry-friendly ingredients you can easily find in your.