Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes.
You can make Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate cupcake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1 box of oreo cookies.
Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cupcake batter as per instructions..
- Grease and line a cupcake tin. Preheat oven..
- Spoon half the cupcake batter into muffin tin..
- Place a single oreo and a teaspoon of nutella over the cookie into each cup..
- Spoon over remaining batter and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Serve on its own or with a peanut butter cream. Enjoy!.