Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake.
You can have Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake
- It’s of a.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla exract.
- You need 100 g of brown sugar (you can add up to225g if you like it sweet).
- Prepare 2 of medium ripped banana.
- You need of b.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 100 g of Sourdough discard.
- You need of c.
- It’s 125 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 125 of spelt flour.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of d.
- You need 60 ml of almond milk.
- It’s 125 ml of coconut milk.
- You need Handful of walnuts.
Sourdough Spelt Banana Cake step by step
- Cream Section A for 2 min..
- Add 1 egg at the time and mix well. Then, add sourdough discard and mix well..
- Add all of C in batches and mix well..
- Add D and mix well..
- Pour mixture into 12-18 cupcake molds depend on your cupcake size. Put in a preheated oven of 190C fan for 15-20min.
recipe by debbyactuallycooks @cookpad