Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. When you microwave a mug dessert, you're actually steaming the batter so it micro-bakes up moist and delicious. Just be sure not to overcook your brownie.
Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. Grab a spoon and dig in! You can have Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- Prepare 35 g of flour.
- It’s 15 g of cocoa.
- You need 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 75 of ml/74g milk.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- It’s 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- It’s of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- You need of ~peanut butter.
- You need of ~ice cream.
- It’s of ~whipped cream.
- You need of ~berries or bananas.
- Prepare of ~jam.
There are lots of mug cakes, mug brownies and mug cookies around the internet, so I guess we're not the only ones who need a quick fix every You may find you need to tweak timing a little since all microwaves and mugs are going to be a little different. How to Serve Your Microwave Brownie. It's the perfect and instant cure for a chocolate craving! The newest addition to my collection of Chocoholics Anonymous recipes – Vegan Microwave Fudge Brownie in a mug.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake step by step
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and When you get that late night craving? Or want a small batch dessert (and not whip out a giant baking pan to make brownies to nip that craving)? This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly decadent and great for nights when I need a yummy dessert Not that I'm incapable of eating an entire two layer fudge bomb, but I was afraid I'd get caught in the act and would have to live with the shame.