Whole Wheat Banana Date Oatmeal Muffin.
You can make Whole Wheat Banana Date Oatmeal Muffin using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Date Oatmeal Muffin
- Prepare 1 cup of Quick Oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soymilk w/1 tbl lemon juice added.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter, softned.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1 large of Banana.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Dates.
Whole Wheat Banana Date Oatmeal Muffin step by step
- Mix soymilk and oats together let set for 1hour..
- Cream together butter and brown sugar set aside..
- Mix together all dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Mix egg into brown sugar mixture until well blended..
- Alternately add dry ingredients and oatmeal mixture to the bown sugar mixture..
- Mash banana and add with the dates to the muffin mixture. (Fold in).
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full bake at 400°f for 20min..
recipe by Rose.rock014 @cookpad