Posh Homemade Sausage Rolls.
You can cook Posh Homemade Sausage Rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Posh Homemade Sausage Rolls
- It’s 1 lb of Butchers Sausage Meat.
- It’s 2 Sheets of Puff Pastry.
- It’s of Egg Wash to seal.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Variety.
- You need of Branston Pickle or Red Onion Chutney.
- It’s 2 of Variety.
- Prepare of Danish Blue Cheese.
- It’s 3 of Variety.
- You need of Par cooked Chopped Apple.
Posh Homemade Sausage Rolls step by step
- The list is endless but do try different combinations, it really does make a difference..
- Cut the pastry into 4 inch lengths. Simply apply the filling offset to an edge, then apply the rolled sausage meat. This way when you fold them over to seal, the filling will end up on the top of the sausage roll and infuse into the meat when cooking..
- Then begin the roll, flap over the edge and seal with egg wash then press down the pastry..
- I use a Pizza Wheel to cut them into size.
- Egg wash the tops, sprinkle either herbs, salt and pepper or dust with paprika to decorate..
- Place into a preheated oven 160 gas mark 5-6 for 10-12 minutes..
- And enjoy hot or cold. I love the blue cheese version. As ever, enjoy..