Ghewar cake with gulkand and mango rabdi mousse. Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the. Delicate layers of sponge cake filled with sweet-tart mango mousse make a beautiful cake that will wow your guests.
Pour the mango mousse over the prepared sponge cake. Use a spatula to spread the mousse to the edges and smooth off the top. Garnish the top of the cake with sliced fruit and berries. You can cook Ghewar cake with gulkand and mango rabdi mousse using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ghewar cake with gulkand and mango rabdi mousse
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5 of ice cubes.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- You need 1 of mango chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of whipped cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mango essence.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare For of gulkand.
- You need 1 tbsp of gulkand.
- You need 2 drops of rose essence.
- It’s As required of Fresh rose petals.
- Prepare As required of Dry fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bread crums.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Press the berries gently into the mousse. Prepare the Jell-O according to package instructions. But this thandai cheesecake mousse did and the gulkand whipped cream was just the icing on the top! And gulkand is rose petal preserve, it's basically just sugar and rose petals and used in a lot of Hi manali loved ur recipie but I have question whether this cheese cake sets without gelatin and.
Ghewar cake with gulkand and mango rabdi mousse step by step
- Instructions firstly, take ½ cup ghee and add chilled cold water in a mixer now add 1 cup maida in intervals with little chilled water further, add ½ cup chilled milk and give a rough mix..
- Additionally, add 1 cup of chilled water, 1 /2 tsp lemon juice and make a smooth flowing consistency batter. pour the 2 tbsp of batter keeping a good distance from hot oil. the batter will splatter and later the froth subsides. repeat 10-15 times pull the ghevar out once cooked, and drain off the oil completely.pour the sugar syrup over ghevar, keep aside..
- For mango rabdi mousse Take ripe mangoes blend in a mixer jar. Make puree. add 1 cup puree and add 1 tbsp honey in a pan Let it mix well. Add 1 tsp lemon juice in it.keep to cool.
- Take a heavy bottom pan. Add milk & milk powder and let it cook on slow flame. add bread crumbs. After it thickens add elaichi powder, add kewra/rose essence cool and keep aside..
- For whipping cream Take 1/2 cup whipping cream & whip at high speed till soft peaks forms, keep aside.
- Now 1st layer the cream rabdi mixed with chopped mangoes on top of ghewar and make a base. For the second layer make gulkand rabdi & garnish with rose petals For 3rd layer make roses with mango rabdi mousse. Now make a mango rose with mango slices in the centre. Garnish with dry fruits, strawberry rose syrup. Serve cold.
This mango mousse cake is quite easy to make because what you really doing is making three different recipes then combining them together. The exotic entremets dessert cake is an absolute show stopper! Mango with rabdi – a simply superb combination. For more recipes related to Mangoes With Rabdi checkout Mango Soufflé, Eve'S Pudding With Mango, Mango Pineapple Oats Crumble, Mango And Blueberry Crumble. Scrape mango mousse over cake layer and smooth it into an even layer.