Healthy Apple cake!.
You can cook Healthy Apple cake! using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Apple cake!
- Prepare 250 g of apples (granny Smith's around 4) peeled and chopped up.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 3 of x medium eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 170 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon (grounded).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Topping…
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Healthy Apple cake! step by step
- Pre heat oven 180c (fan) prepare round 9inch tin (spring form ideal).
- Peel apples and chop onto small cubes (pop into a bowl cold water until needed).
- In a large bowl Beat eggs and vanilla extract, and sugar until light and fluffy (hand mixer).
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Carefully fold the flour mix into the egg mixture, do not over mix (use spatular).
- Fold in the drained chopped apples (lightly).
- Pour mix into prepared round tin, mix the topping cinnamon and sugar in a cup, and sprinkle over top of cake mix.
- Pop in middle of pre heated oven for 30 minutes, checking after with a skewer if clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Saves for 3 to 4 days, best eaten warm!.
recipe by Caroline @cookpad