Eggless Christmas Plum Cake (gluten free).
You can have Eggless Christmas Plum Cake (gluten free) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Eggless Christmas Plum Cake (gluten free)
- It’s of Dried plum soaked in orange juice.
- It’s of Orange zest.
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- You need of Sorghum flour.
- It’s of coconut sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need of butter.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Ground almonds.
Eggless Christmas Plum Cake (gluten free) step by step
- Soak plums in orange juice and add orange zest in that. Keep it in freeze for minimum 6 hours..
- Mix all dry ingredients very well add butter in it and with help of slightly warm milk make the cake batter..
- Mix soaked plums and ground almonds and mix gently. Don't over mix..
- Now transfer the batter in a greased baking tin and bake it for 30-35 mins or until skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Now keep the cake in room temperature to cool down covering with a cloth. After 4 hours voila it's ready to eat..
recipe by Debamita Chatterjee @cookpad