Whole wheat flour and jaggery cake.
You can make Whole wheat flour and jaggery cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat flour and jaggery cake
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare as required of Almonds chopped.
- You need as required of Cashew chopped.
- It’s as needed of Dates chopped.
- Prepare as per need of Walnuts chopped.
- It’s as required of Raisinns chopped.
- You need as needed of White sesame optional.
- Prepare As needed of Coconut shredded optional.
- It’s As required of Black raisins optional.
Whole wheat flour and jaggery cake instructions
- Whisk together curd and jaggery until creamy.
- Add in flour and baking powder baking soda cinnamon powder salt and mix well.
- Do not over mix.
- Add water and mix again.
- Add all the dryfruitsn mix.
- Keep some dry fruits for sprinkleing on top.
- Take a loaf silicon tray and out the batter.
- Then sprinkle remaining nuts on top.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins at 180degree celcius.
- Thel let it cool and enjoy.
recipe by Kitchen Queen 🍴 @cookpad