You can make Cup cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cup cake
- It’s 1 big packet of Marie digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1 packet of big chocolate cream biscuit milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of normal powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of fruit salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of choco chips and walnuts.
Cup cake step by step
- Take 2 bowls-in one bowl take crushed Marie packet biscuit and in another bowl take the crushed chocolate cream biscuit, oreo crushed with cream. In Marie, biscuit bowl add 3/4cup milk, 1tbsp oil, 1tbs normal powder sugar. In chocolate cream biscuit bowl add 1/4cups + tbsp milk. Do not put sugar or oil as have crushed biscuit cream, mix gently add 1/2tbsp fruit salt (eno)in each bowl and mix it, if you dont have fruit salt /eno then baking soda. But after mixing leave if for -5-7min before..
- Steam each one separately in medium flame, now fill 2 cups with Marie biscuit, mix up to 3/4th level and fill chocolate mix in another 2 cups. This will fill one up to fill the remaining Marie biscuit mixture and create marble cake. In the chocolate, cup add choco chips and mix gently..
- Garnish with choco chips in the marie biscuit cups. In the cup add some coffee and walnuts and in another cup, add cut oreo biscuit that will be our cookie cream cake garnish..
- Garnish walnuts and cookie cream cake with oreo biscuit chopped pieces. Now place the 4 cups in steamer cover the lead with a towel and seal the steamer and cook for 10-12 minutes. The steamer should be at medium flame and your 4 cups of instant cakes will be ready in no time. Enjoy..
recipe by Ritu Saxena @cookpad