You can cook Sweet Jhalmundi using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sweet Jhalmundi
- It’s 6 tbsp of rolled oats.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter/margarine.
- It’s 2-3 cups of rice crispy/murmur.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of raisin/chopped dates.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts/almond (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of strawberry jam (optional).
Sweet Jhalmundi step by step
- In a bowl, melt the butter and sugar in microwave/on the stove..
- Mix the rolled oats with melted butter, sugar and honey..
- Add the rice crispy, chopped nuts, raisin/dates and jam..
- Enjoy the quick snack to break the fast..
recipe by Tizz @cookpad