Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream. These healthy brownies have it all – from the luscious fudgy texture to the intense chocolate flavour. Gluten, grain and dairy free, paleo. The ultimate fudge brownies studded with chocolate chips and topped with a smooth, luscious chocolate ganache.
If you are a sweet tooth and have an exceptional love for chocolate, then the fudgy brownie is your type of treat. The crispy top and gooey center make the fudge brownie very special. Brigadeiro Cookie Fudge Brownie Sandwiches Luscious Brigadeiro Delicious Fudge Chocolate Brownies. You can have Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream
- It’s of For Mint White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting.
- You need 8 ounces of good quality white chocolate, not chips, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of pure pepper mint extract.
- Prepare of green food coloring if you want green frosting.
- Prepare of For Brownies.
- You need 4 ounces of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s as needed of Holiday sprinkles.
How To Make Fudge Brownies From Scratch. These chocolate brownies use both Dutch cocoa powder and dark chocolate, as well as brown butter, for a rich and complex flavor. My Perfect Fudgy Brownies recipe is the best brownie recipe you will ever need. Made in one bowl, using melted chocolate you get amazing homemade brownies!
Fudge Brownies & White Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream step by step
- Start with the frosting so it has time to chill.
- For Mint White Chocolate Whpped Ganache Frosting.
- Heat cream in the microwave until got but bot boiling, add both extracts and salt.
- If you want a green frosting add food color now.
- Pour over white chocolate in a large bowl. Stir smooth then cool to room temperature and then cover and refigerate until very cold. This can be done a day in advance.
- Make Brownies.
- Preheat the oven to 359.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removing of baked brownies, spray foil with bakers spray.
- In a bowl melt butter and chopped chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugr, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Add cooled chocolate/butter mixture and stir in.
- Add flour and stir just until blended.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake about 25 minutes just until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- Finish Frosting.
- Remove cold peppermint white chocolate frosting from the refrigerator and beat just until light and fluffy.
- Lift brownie with the help of the foil from pan, place on a piece of parchment as the bottom will be sticky.
- Frost entire brownie with frosting.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
My children always looked forward to these fudge brownies as an after-school snack. This Fudge Brownies Recipe will surely catch your attention. It is simple and quick and has an amazing taste. Just like making the other brownies, this Fudge Brownies Recipe requires baking. This fudge brownies recipe adds buttermilk to to the batter for moist brownies and a homemade crackly fudge gooey frosting.