Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF.
You can have Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF
- You need of pear, peeled and cored and grated.
- It’s of rhubarb, cut into small chunks.
- You need of coconut oil, melted.
- You need of maple syrup.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- You need of buckwheat flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of ground almonds.
- You need of ground ginger.
- It’s of ground cloves.
- It’s of Some brown sugar/ coconut sugar/ nuts to sprinkle on top.
Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and oil, syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients..
- Put the mix into a lined baking tin. Sprjnkle the sugar/ nuts on top. Bake for 40-50mins..
- Let cool before taking out of the tin! Enjoy 😋.
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad