Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard.
You can have Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard
- You need of For Cake.
- Prepare of Sorghum flour.
- You need of Other flours eggshells, pumpkin seed, papaya seed, avocado seed.
- You need of Wholemeal wheat flour.
- Prepare of Extra fibre from crushed corn cobs, seed husks, etc.
- It’s of combined flour and fibre 3 small cups. Experiment proportions.
- Prepare 2 of free range eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of herbal salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tea masala.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Traditional kitchen oven.
- You need of For Custard.
- It’s 1 of whole avocado (organic).
- It’s To taste of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of organic milk and more to adjust thickness.
- You need 4 pieces of walnut.
- Prepare of Blender.
Smoked Superfood Cake with Avocado and Walnut Custard step by step
- Be cooking something else in your traditional kitchen. Oven uses open fire..
- Mix your cake batter the conventional way. No complicated technique needed..
- Grease a cake pan or sufuria, put your batter in it and place in the open fire oven. It will acquire a smoky flavour. You can try it in a smoker. Here is the finished product..
- Let the cake cool inside this traditional cupboard (it has a way of imparting a woodiness on food) before turning it out of the sufuria or cake pan..
- To serve, blend the avocado, milk, sugar and walnuts with a little herbal salt and pour over a piece of fibery goodness..
- Trust me, it's delicious. Take it from a foodie! Even the old guys loved it! Try replace the sugar with honey..
recipe by Grace's Lab @cookpad