Choco Banana Walnut Cake (Eggless).
You can cook Choco Banana Walnut Cake (Eggless) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Choco Banana Walnut Cake (Eggless)
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 100 grams of Atta/wheat flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Melted Cooking butter(unsalted).
- You need 3/4 spoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 spoon of Baking soda.
- You need 35 grams of Dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 35 Grams of Walnut chopped.
- You need 60 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 spoon of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Choco Banana Walnut Cake (Eggless) instructions
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Take 2 ripe bananas in a bowl and mash them nicely with a whisk..
- Then add 50 grams melted butter and 1 1/2 spoon of vannilla essence and combine well.
- Sieve 100 grams of wheat flour/atta along with 1 spoon Baking powder and 1 spoon Baking soda into the mixture..
- Add 80 grams of Jaggery powder/Brown sugar and 60 ml of Milk and 1 pinch of salt and combine well with a whisk to a fine mixture..
- Add 30 grams each of chopped dark chocolates and walnuts and mix gently.
- Take a cake mould with a shape of your choice and spread butter gently on it and then add atta and dust the mould. Remove the excess flour by tapping gently. Gently pour the cake mixture. Add 10 grams each of some chopped dark chocolates and walnuts on top.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and put the cake mixture inside and bake for 40 minutes. Alternatively you can cook in a pressure cooker or a vessel with salt in the bottom over a stand..
- Remove after 40 minutes. Gently remove the sides with a knife and place the cake on a plate and cut and serve once it comes to room temperature..
recipe by Malini @cookpad