The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs.
You can have The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of egg white (or whole egg).
- You need 2 packages of pasta roni pasta (I used chicken brocolli, and garlic parmesian flavors).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of seasoning pepper.
The Best Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Assemble your meatballs in a large bowl by mixing together ground turkey, Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, egg yolk and Minced onion until it forms a consistent mass. Take out a small amount (smaller than the size of your palm) and roll into balls..
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, cover a baking sheet in tinfoil, spray it with cooking spray and arrange your meatballs over top being sure to give enough room for each of them. Bake for 15-20 minutes until they become crispy and brown on the outside..
- In a stovetop saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add dry pasta from packages and mix to coat the pasta in butter. Cook for 1 minute or less making sure to stir so no pasta strands get burnt. Add water and continue cooking until all water is gone..
- In a separate stovetop pan, heat olive oil over medium heat, add mushrooms then coat with another tablespoon of olive oil. When mushrooms release all their liquid, drain the pan and add your Minced garlic. Continue cooking until mushrooms are your preferred doneness..
- When almost all the water is gone from the pasta pan, add in the seasoning that came in the box and mix well. Continue cooking until sauce coats the pasta and then add it to the dish with the sautéed mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add marinara sauce over top of pasta/mushrooms and cook on medium-low heat until the sauce thickens around the pasta. Continue stirring until pasta is ready..
- Remove meatballs from oven, and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Add meatballs over top of pasta, and enjoy!.