Fresh Fruit Cheese cake(no bake).
You can make Fresh Fruit Cheese cake(no bake) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Cheese cake(no bake)
- It’s 250 grams of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 150 grams of mixed nuts powdered fine.
- It’s 200 gm of melted butter.
- Prepare 250 Gram of Creme cheese.
- It’s 150 Gram of castor sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3-4 of walnuts chopped.
- You need 250 Gram of mixed fruits of your choice.
Fresh Fruit Cheese cake(no bake) instructions
- Dry grind the biscuits fine.
- Place them in a bowl and add butter and mixed nuts powdered.
- Mix well and place them in a cake mould.spread and layer the biscuit well on the surface.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Meanwhile, wash and deskin fruits which needs to be.
- Now layer the creme cheese over the biscuit layer. Spread and layer well by covering the biscuit layer.
- Top creatively with sliced fruits and chopped walnuts.
- Let the cake set in the fridge for 3-4 hours before you can dig into it chilled!.
- Besides tiny fruits like blueberries, slice the rest in halves or 3-4 thin slices if possible.
- For the creme cheese layer, blend creme cheese, eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat/whisk until smooth and lumpfree.
recipe by A Chef and A Mom @cookpad