Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes. These cupcakes are baked with buttermilk, apples, & cinnamon, with a luscious maple Swiss meringue Sweet and seasonal cupcakes with all the flavors of your favorite pancake breakfast! Pancake cupcakes = totally acceptable for breakfast and dessert. Pancakes and maple syrup Ridiculously easy and moist, one-bowl cinnamon pancake cupcakes!
Quick and easy cinnamon pancakes recipe, made with simple ingredients. These fluffy pancakes are so airy and soft and perfect for Fall & Thanksgiving. Cinnamon pancakes recipe that's inspired by warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. You can make Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes
- It’s 1 1/4 of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 tbsp of stick butter.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
See how to make extra fluffy Jump to the Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Soft Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes are one of my favorite desserts to enjoy this fall. Delicious apple cupcakes are topped with a cinnamon buttercream making them perfect for the season! Add the maple syrup and beat until fully combined.
Cinnamon Pancake cupcakes instructions
- Add the dry ingredients except the cinnamon first flour,and sugar.
- Add water and your one egg.
- Melt your butter down and pour it into the mix and then stir all the ingredients together.
- And last but not least add the cinnamon and if u prefer more add more and then pour into a cupcake pan and let it cook at 350°F.
Fruity Cupcakes Pancake Cupcakes Savory Cupcakes Breakfast Cupcakes Fancy Cupcakes Cupcake Flavors Baking Cupcakes Yummy Cupcakes Cupcake Recipes. Breakfast for dessert or dessert for breakfast? Either way the answer is yesthankyouverymuchplease. And the cinnamon makes it look healthy so there's that. These Cinnamon Sugar Swirl Cupcakes are a dream of mine come true!