Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#. Garlic chives are part of the allium family (which also includes garlic, onions, scallions, etc.), and according to Traditional Chinese Medicine. If it does not break easily, bent one more centimeter or two until the end snaps. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat.
Serve soup as a side dish to steamed white rice and your favorite Vietnamese meat dish for a complete meal. Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness; it can be silken, soft, firm, or extra firm. Serve this easy and simple tofu dish over rice or your favorite whole grain. You can make Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- Prepare 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- You need 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- You need 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Dissolve the miso in a small amount of the broth, stir it into the soup, then immediately remove the pot from the heat. Garnish with minced garlic chive leaves and serve at once. The garlic note is much more to the forefront of the flavor profile. Dry Pot Pork Intestine 干锅肥肠. placeholder text.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# instructions
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
recipe by Eat Whole 2 Thrive @cookpad
Scrambled Egg with Chinese Leek 韭菜炒蛋. Yu Shiang tofu is the one of the most famous and popular Chinese homemade tofu recipe. It is also known as tofu stir-fry with Chinese garlic sauce. If you use a micro wave to re-heat some leftovers the next day (dish covered in plastic wrap), it will dry out the chives to much and they become to hard for an otherwise nice meal. Since tofu is made of mostly water, you need to dry it before you cook it to get the best texture.