Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes.
You can cook Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes
- You need 1 large of container of Cookie Dough of your choice ( i like chocolate chip).
- Prepare 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- You need 1 packages of Oreo's of your Choice.
- You need 1 packages of Reeses Cups.
Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes instructions
- line cups with Tin Foil papers.
- Prepare Brownie Mix according to the box..
- Press a spoon full of the cookie Dough I to the bottoms of the foil papers.
- Place a Oreo or a Reese's cup on top of the pressed down cookie dough.
- Pour Brownie mix over tops (about a large spoonful).
- BAKE FOR 25 Minutes at 350°F..