Asian style turkey meatballs. Baked and tossed in an Asian inspired sauce. Serve as an appetizer or add rice to make it a meal! In the meantime, in a second saute pan, or wok, over very high heat, add the sesame oil and pak choi.
In a mixing bowl combine the turkey, ginger, soy sauce, ½ the green onions, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Serve this with a vegetable (we serve this with steamed broccoli or blanched sugar peas) and dipping sauce of your choice. You can cook Asian style turkey meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Asian style turkey meatballs
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- You need 1-1/4 lbs of 93% lean ground turkey meat.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 3 of scallions, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Dipping sauce: reduced sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped scallion.
I served them taco-style, in a big lettuce leaf with crunchy cabbage and a spicy sauce. No one likes a tough meatball. I first made them a few months ago when I was experimenting with multiple meatball recipes to serve for a fundraiser. Pan fry, bake, or cook from raw right into your favorite spaghetti sauce, as I do!
Asian style turkey meatballs instructions
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, panko, egg, salt, scallions, garlic, ginger, cilantro, 1 tbsp of the soy sauce and 2 tsp sesame oil..
- Gently mix with your hands until combined well..
- Shape meatballs 1/4 cup in size and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and browned, about 15 to 18 minutes..
- For the dipping sauce: mix the lime juice, water, soy sauce, and remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a bowl. Add the scallions and set aside.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving dish. Stir the sauce, then drizzle the meatballs with a little of the sauce. Serve the meatballs with the remaining sauce in the side..
A lovely soft textured meatball that is super moist and moreish! Serve with ginger and spring onion stir-fired noodles/zoodles or steamed jasmine rice. Place skewers on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Gather the following ingredients to Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce The top countries of supplier is China, from which.