Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!.
You can cook Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!
- It’s 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 162 grams of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- You need 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- You need 150 head of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 65 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! instructions
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..