Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola. Select a good quality brand of coconut milk (see Then add vanilla (optional) and powdered sugar (or stevia) and mix until creamy and smooth – about. · Creamy vanilla pudding is layered with sliced bananas, whipped cream and vanilla wafer cookies in this fun Blueberry Banana Parfait With Non Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Granola, Fresh Blueberries, Banana. How to make Kiwi and Granola Parfait. Healthy Chocolate Mousse SmoothieRunning with Spoons. banana, unsweetened cocoa powder, avocado.
What do you do with over-ripened bananas? You know, the ones that turn completely brown on the outside but are still sweet and delicious on the inside. Lots of people save and freeze them as ingredients for future smoothies or banana bread baking. You can make Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola
- Prepare 2 cups of creamy coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of soft dried dates.
- Prepare 3 tbs of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Granola.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 3/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt (about 1/8 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For whipped cream.
- You need 1 pint of coconut milk.
This secretly vegan chocolate mousse is quite possibly the richest and creamiest chocolate mousse you will ever eat, vegan or not! Be sure to use full-fat canned coconut milk or coconut cream for best results, as it will not whip up with reduced fat or carton coconutmilk. Learn how to make Low-Fat Chocolate-Banana Parfaits. Cover with layers of banana slices and half the COOL WHIP; top with remaining pudding and remaining COOL WHIP. hunk of milk chocolate or dark chocolate for curls (milk chocolate is easier to curl) – a couple of ounces should do.
Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola step by step
- For Mousse: Place dates in a food processor or mince into small pieces. Mix the dates with coconut milk, cocoa powder and vanilla until it's nice and thick, wrap and place in fridge. When serving top with whipped cream chopped bananas and oats..
- For Granola: Preheat oven to 300F degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Toss oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour very the oats and toss to coat. *make sure all oats are covered..
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 min, stirring every 15 min. Allow granola to cool completely to get crunchy.
- For whipped cream: Whip coconut milk until soft peaks form. Refrigerate for best results..
recipe by GabrielsPlace @cookpad
I secretly love that this simple, elegant mousse starts with a humble, spotty banana. What we have right here is the original Cinderella story. To whip coconut cream, you'll need one can of chilled coconut milk, a few teaspoons of your favorite sweetener (like powdered sugar), and a Divide chocolate mousse mixture into two small cups or bowls. Add a dollop of reserved whipped coconut cream and top with raspberries or other garnish. If you want to top your parfait with whipped cream, here's what you can do: Instead of.