Bread kanafeh with pistachio crumble. This colorful bread benefits from two shortcuts: cake mix and pistachio pudding mix. Instead I mixed brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped pistachios and layered it between and on top of the bread mixture and swirled it through with a knife. Earthy beets are thinly sliced and layered, then submerged in a chili-spiked cream.
Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Enjoy a slice for breakfast or serve with Christmas dinner. Featured in: Creamy Banana Pudding With Pistachio Crumble. You can have Bread kanafeh with pistachio crumble using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread kanafeh with pistachio crumble
- Prepare of bread slices.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of water.
- You need of rose essence.
- It’s of melted butter.
- Prepare of cream.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of cake tin/pie tin.
- Prepare of crushed pistachio.
- It’s of wheat flour.
The Best Pistachio Bread Recipes on Yummly Pistachio Bread, Cranberry Orange Pistachio Bread, Green Cranberry Pistachio Bread. Blood Orange, Chocolate + Salted Pistachio Bread PuddingFinger Fork and Knife. I love making many of these special loaves to give away for the holidays.
Bread kanafeh with pistachio crumble instructions
- Preheat oven at 170'c for 10 minutes.Than take a pan add water and sugar cook it on medium to high flame.we need one string sugar syrup.Off the gas and add essence..
- Than take bread slices grind them and make bread crumbs.take a bowl add bread crumbs than add melted butter and mix well..
- Than take cake tin grease it well than add half bread crumbs.than apply cream on it than add mozerella cheese and cover it with leftover bread crumbs press it gently.now bake it for 20 minutes at 170' c.
- After 20 minutes take out the dish cool down little bit than demold it and add sugar syrup on top and add generous amount of pistachio crumble serve hot or chilled it's up to you..
- For pistachio crumble- take baking tray add whole wheat flour and grind pistachio's bake at 180'c for 10 minutes.cool down little bit add 1 tsp powdered sugar and it's ready.sprinkle on top.
They also freeze well so it is easy to pull out for unexpected guests. Recipe includes a box of yellow cake mix, pistachio pudding mix, & sour cream drizzled Every year for Christmas, my uncle gives us two huge bags of pistachios with a bunch of other goodies. Kanafeh is a typical Middle Eastern pastry, soaked in rose water syrup, made with kadaif (angel hair), akawi cheese, butter and pistachios or walnuts. Once baked, the kanafeh is drizzled with a rose water scented syrup and sprinkled with crushed pistachios or walnuts. Let cool, then finely grind in a spice mill, or finely chop with a knife.