Banana cupcake. Pin these Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat.
Baking Soda: Baking soda helps the. I just made the banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon cupcakes. I've never had banana cupcakes before, and honey-cinnamon frosting is pretty unique, so I'm sure the family will love them. You can cook Banana cupcake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cupcake
- It’s of cake.
- It’s 200 grams of butter.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of mashed banana.
- It’s 300 grams of flour.
- You need 1 envelope of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of banana cream.
- It’s 200 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 100 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 of banana.
These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way! These banana cupcakes are quick, easy and delicious. Better yet, these banana cupcakes are based on one of my favorite recipes from Grandma's recipe book!
Banana cupcake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the order mentioned.
- Pour the batter in the cupcake pan and bake it for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Melt the white chocolate and the whipping cream.
- Mix it with one banana then add powdred sugar till you obtain a cohesive cream.
Learn how to make the best banana cupcakes that melt right in your mouth when you eat them. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. You will love these tender and moist cupcakes that are oh so sweet. With some super moist and fluffy Banana Cupcakes (thanks to cake flour instead of all-purpose) topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. You can totally use all-purpose flour.