Dates Tamarind Chutney.
You can make Dates Tamarind Chutney using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dates Tamarind Chutney
- Prepare 1 bowl of seedless tamarind.
- Prepare 1 bowl of seedless dates.
- You need 1 bowl of jaggery.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp each of fennel seeds, carom seeds, Dry ginger powder, salt, red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp each of black salt, all ground powder, black pepper, roasted cumin powder.
Dates Tamarind Chutney instructions
- Take a pan pour 4 cups of water and mix tamarind, dates and jaggery in it & put it on gas for boiling..
- After 1 boil add all spices in it and cook it in the low flame..
- Cook it approx 40 mins till it thick texture. Turn off the flame..
- Strain it with the help of strainer..
- Store it in refrigerator for 3-4 months..
recipe by Heena Gupta @cookpad