No Meat Mushroom Carbonara.
You can make No Meat Mushroom Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Meat Mushroom Carbonara
- Prepare 200 g of pasta.
- You need 60 g of parmesan cheese.
- You need 150 g of chestnut mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 10 g of parsley.
- You need of to taste salt and black pepper.
No Meat Mushroom Carbonara step by step
- Cook the pasta and strain, but save a cup of cooking liquid. Let pasta rest while baking the mushrooms on medium heat in some oil for 5 minutes..
- Shred the cheese, and chop the garlic and parsley. Beat the egg yolks in a small bowl, and stir in about 20 grams of cheese, as well as the garlic and any amount of black pepper you'd like..
- Sprinkle some salt on your mushrooms and stir before adding to the pasta. Stir in the egg mixture and let it dry up before adding the cooking liquid and mixing it in well.
- Serve with chopped parsley and the rest of the cheese!.
recipe by Thomas Langevoort @cookpad