Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie. This Peanut butter cup cookie skillet is super easy to make and it is a dessert your whole family will love. Alright, I don't know how you guys feel about it but as far as I'm concerned today's Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie recipe has it all. How to make a Peanut Butter Chocolate Skillet Cookie.
You can use a spatula or your hands. The goal here is to get the entire skillet cookie the same thickness so that it bakes evenly. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, oil, water, egg and peanuts with spoon until soft dough forms. You can have Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie
- It’s 1 package of Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare cups of Mini unwrapped peanut butter.
- You need of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s 8 of ” shallow cast iron skillet.
Sprinkle remaining peanut butter cups over top. Homemade peanut butter cookie dough with Reeses Pieces baked until ooey gooey and topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. I am a huge fan of skillet cookies (click here for my favorite chocolate chip skillet cookie recipe) so it was time to create a peanut butter pizookie. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie is a peanut butter lover's dream!!
Peanut Butter Cup Skillet Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray skillet with cooking spray..
- Make cookie dough according to package instructions, mixing in egg and butter..
- Press dough into the skillet using your hands. Can also spray the back of a large spoon with cooking spray and use that to press the dough down. You want it flat and even all over..
- Push peanut butter cups into the dough, about 1 inches apart..
- Bake approximately 35 mins until the outer edges are browned and middle is done..
- Serve with chocolate syrup and ice cream..
The peanut butter cookie stays soft in the center while the edges get crispy, and a layer of peanut butter in the center takes this skillet cookie over the top. In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. How to make a gooey skillet cookie with peanut butter cups Subscribe for regular videos http://goo.gl/CbsOCc For info & steps see the recipe at: http://www.b. Pour ½ of the cookie dough into a greased oven-proof skillet and press it into the pan. Spread peanut butter over the dough and top with the other half of the cookie dough.