Mug Cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
Basically a cake in a cup, right? Not only can they be made super quickly with small amounts of ingredients you probably. A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. You can have Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mug Cake
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coffee powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Flour/Maida.
- You need 1 Pinch of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try. A brownie-like chocolate cake in a mug, made without flour, eggs, dairy, or oil. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more As a kid, I preferred chocolate mug cake or Nutella mug cake but as I've gotten older I've grown more.
Mug Cake instructions
- In a bowl add coffee powder, sugar and water. Beat it until soft peaks are formed..
- Then add the prepared mixture into a microwave-safe mug. Add in the flour, milk and give it a nice mix using a fork. Then add in the chocolate chips..
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high..
- Alternate option if you do not have a microwave. Take any deep vessel such as a pressure cooker or any heavy bottom pan. Add 1 bowl of salt or sand and preheat for 10 minutes. Then inside it place the mug and close the lid. Cook for 10-15 minutes approximately or until done..
- If you are using the pressure then make sure to remove the gasket and whistle from the lid..
- Serve hot..
An easy, delicious and healthy chocolate mug cake that's also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it's the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there. Done in minutes, this mug cake is a quick fix for a sweet craving. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! The thing is, mug cakes, mug brownies, and mug muffins are notorious for being considered unhealthy or loaded with sugar.