Shrimp and Pork Filled Chinese Chive Dumplings.
You can have Shrimp and Pork Filled Chinese Chive Dumplings using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Pork Filled Chinese Chive Dumplings
- Prepare 50 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 100 grams of Shelled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chinese soup stock base.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Shrimp and Pork Filled Chinese Chive Dumplings step by step
- Combine the bread and cake flours in a bowl. Add 5 tablespoons of boiling water, and mix with a rubber spatula. When the mixture is crumbly take it out and knead with your hands. Wrap up in plastic wrap and rest for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Knead together the ground pork, roughly chopped peeled shrimp, finely chopped Chinese chives and all the flavoring ingredients very well until sticky..
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces. Dust your work surface and rolling pin, and roll out each piece into a circle that's a bit bigger than a gyoza dumpling skin. Place a portion of the filling in the middle, and wrap the dough around it and pleat the edges to seal them in the middle..
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Place the dumplings in the frying pan with the sealed sides down. Cook until lightly browned. Add water, cover with a lid and steam-fry over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. When there's no moisture left in the pan swirl in some sesame oil, turn the dumplings over and cook until browned on the other side..