Pumpkin cheese gratin. A pumpkin gratin recipe with goats cheese makes a rich and delicious side dish. Try using Gruyère cheese instead of Cheddar for a milder sauce. The pumpkin gratin is a great option for guests who don't eat meat, and works well as a stand-alone seasonal autumnal meal too.
Rustic style Vegetable pumpkin gratin with cheese in ceramic bakeware. Cheese pumpkins have light-brown or tan skins and orange flesh. Baking the pumpkin in the oven with the Parmesan cheese and hazelnuts forms a savory and sweet crust. You can cook Pumpkin cheese gratin using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheese gratin
- It’s 100 g of pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 40 g of bacon.
- It’s 50 g of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of white sauce.
- You need 30 g of cheese.
Pumpkin pulp and diced carrots, green onions and leeks – rings. Try this variation of regular au gratin potatoes made with layers of thinly sliced potatoes and pumpkin, Gruyere cheese, and a hint of thyme–it's a Potato and Pumpkin Gratin. The Pumpkin Gratin recipe out of our category Pork! This is an easy dish from Mauritius.
Pumpkin cheese gratin instructions
- First, boil the pumpkin. When you finish boiling, leave out until it has cooled off..
- Cut the mushrooms, onions, and bacon..
- Put the butter in a frying pan. Place the cut ingredients into it and stir fry until brown..
- Next, crush the boiled pumpkin. Mix the crushed pumpkin and white sauce..
- Put the stir-fried ingredients into a container with a piece of pumpkin on top of it. Then put in the white sauce you mixed earlier and cheese on top of it..
- Bake for about 5 minutes in a toaster.
After spending an afternoon in the chilly October air at our town's pumpkin rolling contest, my family, including my grandchildren, head over to my house for a fun. Remove the gratin from the oven and let. Cut the pumpkin in half and, with a knife, remove the flesh from inside. Discard the seeds and cut flesh into thin slices. Pumpkin gratin with cheese – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.