Turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! Use ground turkey to make a delicious, leaner meatloaf! You can make Turkey meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced sweet onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced carrot.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of ketchup.
- You need 8 oz of mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped bacon cooked.
Turkey meatloaf gets an Italian flair through the use of Italian-style bread crumbs and Italian seasoning. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor.
Turkey meatloaf step by step
- To make sauce: Combine ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well until smooth and homogenous.
- Combine rest of ingredients except bacon. Combine until all ingredients are well integrated.
- Place meat mixture into greased loaf pan. Top with bacon, pour on sauce.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350.
This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted. It's really moist and makes great sandwiches. This healthy turkey meatloaf recipe will leave you begging for seconds! It's moist, packed with flavor, and lighter than traditional meatloaf! Turkey meatloaf is a wonderful alternative that will help you stay on track with your healthy goals this year!