Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, mix the cake mix, water, oil, eggs, and coconut extract on medium speed until moistened and smooth. Spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes at room temperature and sprinkle generously with flaked coconut. Coconut Flour Cupcakes – Easy to Make and Easy on the Carbs.
Package all that delicious dessert flavor into a pint-sized liner for a single-serving treat that's a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Instead of paper liners, use the shiny kind instead to dress the cupcakes up. For an easy and quick Coconut Cake, you can't beat this recipe. You can cook Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes
- It’s 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of chocolate.
- You need 50 grams of hazelnuts.
- You need 120 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 130 grams of small coconut pieces.
A quick and easy coconut cupcake made with a box white cake mix, light coconut milk and apple sauce. No butter, no oil necessary for this lower calorie cupcake recipe! Sweetened coconut flakes are combined with a light cream cheese frosting for a divine. This simple cake is one of my favorite recipes, because I love coconut.
Quick and Easy Coconut Cup Cakes step by step
- Melt the butter and do the next steps while you wait for it to cool off.
- Chop the chocolate and the hazelnuts to small bits..
- Add all the ingredients aside from the butter to a bowl and mix them together.
- Slowly add the melted butter to the mix as you stir..
- Fill the dough into cup cake forms and put them in a preheated oven at 200 C (normal settings) on a middle height level for 25 minutes..
- Keep an eye on them, they quickly get burned! Take them out and let them cool off. Enjoy!.
This easy coconut cake is versatile, and I know how much you guys love that! Since the coconut flavor isn't overwhelming, it gives plenty of room to play around with other ingredients that compliment it. I think that it would taste lovely, but it would be more like a texture of a quick bread than a cake. Coconut cupcakes are soft, fluffy cupcakes (I provide a both a from-scratch recipe and the option to use a box-mix!), topped off with a cream cheese based coconut buttercream frosting and then sprinkled with lightly toasted coconut! Light, soft, and oh sooooo delicious!