Asian Baked Turkey Bites. Baked and tossed in an Asian inspired sauce. Serve as an appetizer or add rice to make it a meal! Who wants to stand over a stove frying each individual meatball?
The best basic baked turkey meatball for any recipe! Preheat the broiler on high and position the rack Also, I added a tiny bit of honey at the end. Anyhow, I served with brown rice as suggested for a main. You can have Asian Baked Turkey Bites using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Asian Baked Turkey Bites
- It’s 1 of large turkey breast, diced into 1" chunks.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk, divided.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chili paste.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of chili oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced scallion greens.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are packed with intense flavor that is almost too addicting to put down. Every bite has tender meat, crunchy veggies and a soft bib of lettuce Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps. After the holidays I am ready to set goals and think more about healthy recipes that are still flavorful. This Baked Turkey Breast is a genius recipe for a spectacular Thanksgiving centrepiece packed full of Cajun Baked Turkey Breast.
Asian Baked Turkey Bites step by step
- Put the turkey chunks in a ziplock bag with 1/2 cup butte milk, 1 tbsp chili paste, and 1/4 cup rice vinegar. Refrigetate for 4 hours up to overnight..
- When you're turkey is done marinating set up three bowls. One with your whole wheat flower, one with egg white mixed with 2 tbsp buttermilk, and a tsp flour, and one with bread crumbs. Preheat oven to 350F (~175C).
- Coat the turkey pieces by first covering in flower, then egg mixture then bread crumbs. For more details on this method, please see my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe..
- Transfer each turkey bite to a plate after breading. For more details on this method, please see my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe..
- Place the turkey on wire racks and then cook in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the turkey bites reach an internal temperature of about 160F..
- While the turkey is cooking you can prepare the sauce. Combine honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, chili oil, remaining chili paste, soy sauce, remaining rice vinegar in a sauce pan, cook over medium high heat until boiling. Combine corn starch with 1/8 cu water and mix well. Then add corn starch to the sauce. Making a slurry with the corn starch first will prevent clumping. Reduce heat and simmer until the turkey bites are ready..
- Remove turkey from the oven and place in a container with a lid..
- Pour sauce over turkey bites, cover and toss to coat. Garnish with scallion greens and sesame seeds..
Thus you can be sure that any turkey recipe I share is. Sprinkle the serving plate with chopped fresh chives, and place the turkey bites on the chives. Use frilly toothpicks, adding them after broiling. Since ground turkey can be a bit dry and bland after it's cooked, we needed to add ingredients that keep the inside moist and that added flavor. You can tell when it is done when an internal thermometer inserted into the.